Thursday 2 November 2017

THOR: RAGNAROK


Hello All,
My father once said, "A wise man never seeks out war..." "But he must always be ready for it!"
Welcome to Asgard week 45.
I used to leave a theatre after seeing a highly anticipated movie, specifically a sequel, and be so revved up about what I saw that I would declare that movie to be the best of the franchise.  Until my opinion balanced out and I had a more well-rounded take #afterseeingcalabarsweekendreports.  For that reason, one would think i would steer away from that mindset right? *coughs* 
At this point everyone has come to know and love all of the characters in the marvel universe, if you don’t agree, then I can confirm that you are not human and you should change your name spongebob lol.  
The stakes have become tremendously high.  Kingdoms are at their knees, Asgard has fallen to the goddess of death and the only characters who can save the day are; the God of Thunder, an adopted/deported/excommunicated prince of Asgard, a giant green monster under emotional stress, seeking asylum, badly in need of anger management classes and a new character known as Valkyrie…. 
The tension was very high, the comedy was brilliantly executed in this franchise blockbuster and YES i can honestly say that this title had me on the edge of my seat.   

Regards,
Remi Adeyanju, 
Cinema Operations/Film booking
Filmhouse IMAX.
Dr Muiz Banire Street, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive | Lekki Phase 1 | Lagos| Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment