Saturday 29 October 2016

Doctor Strange


Hello All,

Action, Adventure, Fantasy and a world filled with unlimited wonders and magic graces the silver screens in Marvel’s Dr Strange on 3rd November 2016.

As it happened, I found myself seated with a selected few lucky movie junkies in the cold British winter of the magnificent IMAX Waterloo theater, to see the new Marvel franchise titled Dr Strange.  As usual, our host started off with the history lesson (lol) of the origins of this movie and how the title has been in development for 30 years.
 

I am not going to take much of your time, so I will answer a few of the questions you might have about this title;

Acting 10/10, Action 10/10, Story 8/10, Cinematography 10/10, I am sorry but I have to add Juju, Magic, Jazz, Babalawo 20/20..

Entertainment, my goodness!! This is the most mind-boggling, trippy, amazing, jaw-dropping and weird thing I have ever seen on the IMAX screen.  The 3D effects are unbelievably brilliant that it will make you think and see world in a different light. 


One thing is certain to happen to you and all after watching the 3D IMAX Dr Strange, you will question your very existence with no answers until the next chapter….Enjoy! 

P.s- stay behind and wait for the post-credit scenes.


Regards,
Remi[FBM]

No comments:

Post a Comment